The electrician has just left. After weeks of redecoation we now have lights back in the house! No more stumbling around in the dark.
- In the dark you hurt yourself against things you didn't know were dangers
- In the dark you don't know where you are going
- In the dark you fall down the stairs
- In the dark people do wicked things, thinking they won't be seen (not, hopefully, in my lounge)
- In the dark you get frightened and lost
It's great having the light back on.
Isaiah 50:10: Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of his servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.
Isaiah 42:16: And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them.